Wednesday, January 19, 2005

XBOX HDTV

I’ve been a little lazy about posting lately, I wanted to put up some pictures from my birthday but I didn’t get around to it.

Yesterday, I found out that I wasn’t running my XBOX in the highest resolution. On Saturday, Brian pointed out that he didn’t think that the game looked any different, even though Amy had given me the HDTV component video connectors. I was playing Knights of the Old Republic last night and I died and realized I hadn’t saved in a while. Recalling my conversation with Brian, I decided to go look for some settings. Sure enough, the only mode enabled for the XBOX was 480I. I added all other modes, 480P, 720P, & 1080I; I also set it up for a16x9 screen. Boy was I missing out, the game looks twice as good with the new settings. I didn’t play much more, I’m trying to limit may video game playing time.

No comments: