Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Scammed on EBay? Maybe, I don’t know yet

Ok, well it seems like I might have been scammed on that radio. Of course, I’m not out any money, but things are getting worse. The seller got another negative feedback on a similar item. I’m just wondering what is going on, it seems that the seller isn’t profiting from the scams, just pissing people off. Like me, I was pretty psyched about this radio, but now I’m getting kind of annoyed. On the flip side, I’m evaluating what to do if this transaction fails. Although I’ve heard that the Icom IC-706MKIIG is a better radio, I’m looking at the Yaesu FT-857D, basically the same functionality, just, Icom is the better name. The Yaesu FT-857D will run me $689.95 from ham radio outlet, with free shipping, + I’ll get the sixty meter band, not that I can use it yet.

I had to leave some negative feedback for a buyer the other day, I really don’t want to leave it, but sometimes you have to. First, I’ll file a dispute, but really, if it gets that far, it will probably result in me leaving negative feedback, unless, the other side actually comes through.

No comments: