Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Robin and Charlton Heston

After our first Easter dinner on Saturday afternoon, Robin distributed the children's easter baskets. Nothing to facny, just small baskets with some candy and small toys. One of the toys in each basket were bible figures. I was looking at them all while Robin was sitting there. I said something like, Andrew got Golioth, Aidan got David, Aaron got Noah, Zoe got Mary, and Alex got Charlton Heston! Robin looked at me with a look that was part shock and part confusion.



I just assume that everyone in our family has watched the Ten Commandments and knows that Charlton Heston played Moses. But aparently, I didn't know that my sister wasn't in the know, so she didn't get the light joke. That is ok, because Robin not getting it made it a lot more funny, at her expense of course. I laughed so hard I cried.

No comments: