Friday, March 21, 2008

Joe doesn't know NCAA Basketball

This blog post will make that painfully obvious.



So, I picked West Virginia to win the whole thing. At least they have some what of a chance to go a few rounds, but the rest were chosen based on their ranking, unless there was a local team, then I picked the local team to win, and the more local, the better, within reason. There is no way I could have had Mount Saint Mary's in the final game, even though they are just up the road.

What I found most interesting about the whole thing was the Excel template that I was able to download from Microsoft. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC102659791033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101435481033&CTT=42 It had all of the teams filled out already. I guess Excel isn't all about getting work done!

No comments: