Friday, May 20, 2005

Darth Malak has been Defeated

It’s been a while since I’ve beaten a game, but after about 36 hours of game time, I have defeated the Sith Lord Darth Malak. It was surprisingly not as hard as I expected it to be, I didn’t die and start over once. I did save a few times during the battle, but never needed to reload. I ended the game with over 40,000 credits, and a lot of equipment that I never needed to use. There were a few side quests that I was not able to complete because I did some things out of order, and I didn’t raise my persuade skill high enough.

Of course, I played the light side of the game, which I have heard is more challenging than the dark side. I thought about starting another game and playing the dark side, but I just don’t think I have it in me.

Great game, although not as highly rated, I’ll probably play Knights of the old Republic II sometime soon. Amy mentioned it as a present.

No comments: