Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Xbox 360 or PS3

In the news lately, Microsoft will be releasing the next Xbox, the Xbox 360 this fall, and Sony’s Play Station 3 will be out in the spring of 2006.

I’m not a major gamer, but I own a PS2 and an Xbox. I keep the PS2 around mainly to play Grand Tourismo, my favorite racing game. I also have played the Grand Theft Auto games on the PS2, but they are available for Xbox while Grand Tourismo is not. Recently I’ve been enjoying Madden 2005 and more recently, Knights of the Old Republic on the Xbox.

What game system will I buy next, well, probably the Xbox 360, unless Sony really wow’s me. I doubt I’ll be buying right away. The deciding factor on when and which game console to buy will probably be the release of a game title that I really want to play.

One thing is for sure, these game consoles make the current consoles on the market look like an Atari 2600.

I'll probably write more about these later.

No comments: