Tuesday, February 15, 2005

First Ebay Sale

I had a Microsoft Xbox that didn’t work right; it wouldn’t read the discs properly. I was looking into fixing it but it was going to cost $50 for a new DVD drive, and then my time or money to get it put in with no guarantee it would work. Amy bought me Knights of the Old Republic for my birthday and I really wanted to play it so I went out and bought a new Xbox. The question was, what to do with the old Xbox, so, I looked on Ebay, and saw Broken Xboxes going for anywhere from $50 to $75 or more. I put up a ten day auction for my broken Xbox and it sold for $91 with $10 shipping. I couldn’t believe it, I had set a buy it now price of $75, and it surpassed even that. Now, I have to ship the thing, it will probably have to wait until Saturday since I just started a new job and don’t have access to a post office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u can e-mail me so I can update Joe@work

mom