Thursday, February 24, 2005

I Remembered My Lunch Today

For some, remembering to take their lunch to work is second nature, for me, however, it is a monumental accomplishment. My wife makes the best dinners, and I often want to bring them to work for lunch, but there is a problem. More often than not, I forget to even make the lunch, adding to that is that once the lunch is made, I often forget it in the morning. Since I seem to always forget, I get discouraged from actually preparing the lunch in the first place. Even sometimes, when I remember to bring the lunch to work, I forget to eat it. That won’t be the case today; I have a nice container of crab soup in the refrigerator that I’ve been looking forward to all day. Amy made it for me last night and I actually remembered to grab it on the way out this morning.

No comments: