Monday, March 23, 2009

Aquarium Update

Well, the aquarium fish stocking is basically done.

  • 4 angel fish
  • 5 corydoras catfish
  • 12 neon tetras
  • 3 kuhli loaches (that I've seen recently)
  • 5 adult female guppies
  • 3 adult male guppies
  • 2 adolescent female guppies
  • 7 juvenile guppies
  • a few guppy fry
  • 4 rosy red minnows

I think that two kuhli loaches have died, as has one of the original female guppies. I added an adult male guppy, a turquoise blue color. I plan on adding some live plants and over time, replacing the fake plants to have a completely live planted tank. I already have a java fern which looks pretty good, I think I might add a few more of those next week. I'd also like to get rid of the rosy red minnows, they have served their purpose of getting the tanks biology going, but now I don't know what to do with them.

No comments: