Thursday, July 14, 2005

Nothing Much

I haven’t had much to blog about for the past few days, so, I think I’ll ramble a bit.

The new hot water heater is working out great. We haven’t really put it to the test with multiple showers or baths after doing laundry or anything like that, but, well, the floor under it is staying nice and dry.

I might find it hard to part with the ham radio that I’m selling on EBay. I’ve been doing a lot of listening to the HF bands. I’ve been listening to a lot of CW, while I can pick up SSB voice, my temporary wire antenna just doesn’t perform well enough to really listen to anything but the AM broadcast stations.

I’ve been watching some TV and some movies. Last night I popped in the DVD “The Sum of All Fears” a movie that I hadn’t seen in a while. I really should watch a few that I haven’t watched yet, like, “Mystic River”.

Tomorrow, I’ll be picking up Andrew for the weekend. Hopefully, it will be nice and we can go swimming, or at least, not as hot.

Sometime soon we are going to have to make a trip to Costco, its been a while, and we are starting to run out of stuff. I’ve been filling in the gaps with trips to Giant here and there. Maybe, its because I need another thirty-six pack of mountain dew!

No comments: