Monday, July 25, 2005

Three Hot Days

We are still living without air conditioning, and the next three days are not going to be very fun. The forecast for Frederick has the temperatures in triple digits.



Today, we have made plans to be out of the house for a good portion of the day, starting with a trip to the post office, followed by Amy’s doctor appointment for baby. After that we will take some time to eat lunch, I’m thinking olive garden, a good place to sit down and take your time eating lunch, although, not as cheap as fast food. Alex has been nearly begging us to see the March of the Penguins, so, there is another two hours we can spend in a nice air conditioned place. I might have a job interview tomorrow, maybe Wednesday, still need to confirm the exact date and time, but, I can’t make such grand plans for those two days. Maybe we will go to the pool and just take the mobile phone incase I get called from a potential employer.

2 comments:

Wildefrost said...

Uh oh. Air conditioning is out? Pool sounds like a good idea! Phew!

B O B said...

I know the heat has been terrible. I live in Lynchburg the forcast for tommorow is a 100 degrees. I just got an air conditioner recently, after years of living without one. I never knew what I was missing. And I hope you can get one soon.

Oddly, I bought a fan in the begining of the summer. I am looking at that fan now. I thought about putting it in a workshop I was hoping to have someday.

I have changed my mind completely, I am going to take it to Central Virginia Area for the Aging. Watching the TV, I see there are some that don't even have a fan. I'm not going to let this fan go unused in this heat.