Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Frederick County Fair

I hope Alex is good today; I want to take him to the Frederick County Fair for some rides and tasty fair food. He is getting old enough to start really enjoying these things. I’ve never been to the Frederick Fair, but it already looks better than the Anne Arundle County Fair that I went to a few years back. I hope there will be some Animals there during the week that Alex can see. There are a few rides that he might be able to ride by himself. We will have to see, he might not want to. Now that I think about it, I wonder if I should wait until Saturday when Alex and Andrew can go together. I don’t know, I kind of got my mind set on doing it with just Alex. I took Andrew to a couple of carnivals, but the lines really get to him. I think he enjoyed the Ferris wheel though. Who knows, maybe we will go during the week and on Saturday.

No comments: