Monday, August 02, 2004

New Boots & Dress Shoes

Got a pair of size 7 ½ dress shoes, those were for Alex to wear to the wedding and I got myself a pair of size 10 boots to replace the ones I didn’t like the ones I had. They were getting kind of old and when I broke the shoe lace on Saturday, I figured that was it and I’d get a new pair. It’s not like I didn’t need them.

Amy made crab soup for dinner, it was so good. I loved the taste but I’m such a light weight when it comes to spice, and she used a bit of old bay seasoning. I still liked it though, in fact I’m going to eat some leftovers right after I finish writing this. Of course, there will be a few pieces of toast on my menu too, so I can deal with the spice. Tomorrow we are having tacos, one of my favorites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm...... i love crab soup, the spicyer the better. < Robin >