Sunday, November 21, 2004

Andrew and my Grandparents

Andrew skipped breakfast once again, he tends to do that a lot these days. The rest of the morning was pretty uneventful and routine. Andrew and Alex play with toys and they watch some TV. Typically on Sunday mornings it is a big rush to go to my mother’s house for an early Sunday dinner, but she had to work today. I heard that my grandparents were in town so I gave them a call to see if they wanted to stop by my place on their way home, they said they would be over sometime after one. So, the house being a mess, Amy and I kicked it into high gear to clean up. During this time, the kids were pretty good, they played with toys for the most part. When my grandparents showed up, I had to drive out to meet them to guide them in from the interstate. Andrew doesn’t pay very much attention to other people, so, it was nothing big for him. Alex was very shy at first. On a good note, Andrew ate his entire lunch, a peanut butter sandwich and goldfish. My grandparents, Amy, myself, and the kids sat around the table, the kids were eating and we were talking. It looks dry enough to go outside and play for the first time this weekend, I think we will go and do that now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Grandma & Pop-pop stopped by - got to see your house for the first time.

-mom