Friday, June 10, 2005

Amy is now playing the Xbox

A few days ago, Amy decided to go ahead and play Knights of the Old Republic, and I started up a new game as well. We are using her brother’s method of not leveling up until you become a Jedi. While not particularly easy, you have to play the game for seven to ten hours with a really weak character. Anyway, as with most role playing games, once you get into it, you realize that you built your character wrong from the get go, and you start over, that is what Amy did. She is trying harder to be on the dark side, and gaining more experience points it seems.

As for my game, I’m trying to make sure I unlock all the various quests that I can do, as long as they are not limited to the dark side! It takes a lot of talking to your party members, and flying around. I think there might be some randomness in weather or not the quests start or not. So far, I’ve unlocked Bastila’s Mother, Carth’s Son, and Mission’s Brother. You have to be careful what you do, because you can get ahead of some of the side quests by completing main quests, once that happens, you can’t go back and find Mission’s brother for example. Fortunately, I’ve played the game before and know what do to and not to do.

No comments: