Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Game - Week 16

Ok, it happened again, I tried to load up my game for week 16 verses the Pittsburg Steelers and the game just wouldn’t load. I was getting a little upset at the game and then I thought of something, I could just skip to week 17 and simulate all the games that have yet to be played. I would be taking my chances on a win or a loss, but it worked. Not only did it work, but the game was a win, putting my record at 15-0. Week 17 I beat the Miami Dolphins to improve my record to a perfect 16-0 for the season. How fitting, completing the perfect season against Miami. So, now it is time for the playoffs. I don’t really know what to expect. I sure hope I can continue to win. If I should win the super bowl, I guess the game will move on to a new year. I’ll probably end up with some salary cap issues in future seasons, I have signed to really hot players, Andrew (WR) and Alex (QB), that I created to huge contracts for seven years.

No comments: