Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm Almost Famous

Joseph Durnal Mentioned in Local Newspaper

OK, so I made up that headline! But there I am, complete with picture. I've you've been keeping up with my blog you know that I have volunteered to help with communications during the inauguration. It was a cold day, especially early in the morning, but I was dressed for it. It was also pretty boring, not the inauguration itself, as I was able to watch Obama take the oath of office and listen to his speech, but there wasn't much for me to do in my volunteer role. I suppose that is a good thing though because that is a sign that things were running smoothly and there were no major incidents. My duties were over by four o'clock and I was able to make it back up to Frederick in time to join Amy, Alex, and the little ones on his Cub Scout go see it trip to a local radio station!

No comments: