Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TMI: Hugging the Microsoft Toilet

This is one of those to much information posts, but I'm going to write about it anyway. I was at the Microsoft office in Reston Va on Tuesday and Wednesday for a hands on seminar on the new version of Microsoft Identity Lifecycle Management, which isn't officially named yet. Through the night Monday/Tuesday morning, Aidan was up sick several times with a stomach bug. Well, I didn't realize it at first but I must have been suffering from the same stomach bug. After I couldn't really eat lunch, I figured it out. To make a long story short, I had to leave class to get sick in the bathroom. What is funny is that I thought of it as it titled this post, hugging the Microsoft toilet. I was up all night, and I think I nodded off during the slide presentations today, but I was able to keep it together for the labs. I'm feeling a little better, but still a bit dehydrated and quite tired.

No comments: